CRM for startups
Steer your startup in the right direction ? track and sync different processes at the same time, make the most of your resources and stay agile as you continue to grow.
What can you gain by using CRM for startups?
Gain clarity about every process
Monitor the progress of every task and optimize the use of resources available to you.
Easy to multitask
Keep tab of different business processes at the same time and know when to adapt your skillset and where to utilize your time.
Manage work across different geographies
Engage in location-independent and low-cost resources to control your expenditure and manage them remotely.
Why should you use Solastis CRM for startups?
Solastis CRM is a simple but versatile application that can integrate the needs of growing startups. With Solastis CRM?s reporting tools, startups can capitalize and achieve more outcomes despite having finite assets.
Solastis CRM also lets you manage cost-effective resources that are only available abroad through its unique case management system.
Beneficial features of Solastis CRM for startups
Create multiple case types to assign tasks
- Delegate tasks for a case type to an external expert with the relevant skillset
- Employ different people simultaneously to resolve different tasks under a case type using CRM for startups
- Assign cases to adept professionals across geographies and manage them effortlessly from within the CRM
Use sequential pipeline to control access and maintain confidentiality
- Resolve cases by following subsequent steps to get precise results
- Get clarity at every stage of every case and stay aligned with your business objectives using CRM for startups
- Authorize access to specific personnel to prevent any data leaks
Stay flexible with Solastis CRM?s reporting capabilities
- Track your efforts and expenditure and know if you are underutilizing or overstretching your resources
- Keep track of the tasks that are pending and meet your deadlines using CRM for startups
- Know when and how to adapt to the growing needs of your startup with useful insights
Scale your growth seamlessly by integrating CRM for startup
1. Automate manual tasks with CRM and use your resources on productive tasks
As a startup, your resources are usually limited. With CRM, you can have more time to focus on work that will give you results. It is especially useful to standardize work processes in a time-bound setting.
2. Maximize your capital with a digital workplace
With a finite number of resources, startups usually prefer a remote workplace or deploy assignments to remote employees. When you use a CRM, you digitize all your communication, workflows and information. In the absence of a physical workplace, it is quite convenient to manage work with a cloud-based CRM that is accessible from anywhere and at any time.
3. Minimize uncoordinated efforts with clear channels of communication
Bring everyone involved in your startup on the same page by sharing information on a single platform and synchronize everyone?s efforts for maximum output.
For example, you can create a series of steps to achieve any goal from generating to converting leads. By doing so, you create a standard format to complete that goal and create no confusion about how to proceed.
You can assign tasks to specific people too and set clear expectations for everyone.
4. Maintain the right pace for the growth of your startup with a flexible CRM
If your startup is expanding rapidly, it can become challenging to manage workflows and adapt them to the growing needs of clients. However, with customized CRM, you can still manage processes as suitable for your needs.
If you use a CRM right from the start, then you will have the capacity to sustain your growth. CRM will continue to be the storehouse for all your customer interactions and data and integrate all of it with your workflow as you continue to grow.
To sum up, if you incorporate CRM with your startup from the beginning, it would help you to be economical with your capital, deliver quality on time and most importantly grow sustainably. Most of all, CRM will provide stability without requiring you to spend any extra resources or efforts on training.
Solastis CRM has all of these capabilities and makes work management effortless for your startup.
Ask for the demo or try it for free.
An Advanced Case Management platform using which you can digitalize any business processes. Create multiple case types for separate business processes.
Create sequential steps in your case.This ensures that the Case is moving in an efficient and predefined order. You will also know exactly where case is stuck.
You can assign each task (within a case) to a different employee based on his skills. Automatically assign these tasks to CRM agents.
Solastis CRM provides rich functionality to design authorization roles to suit your exact needs. Full flexibility in defining objects as well as roles.
Emails are perhaps the most important aspect of a CRM system. Solastis CRM provides full email integration. Never miss an important update.